Top 5 gifts to give your Valentine this Valentines Day ( men ➡️ Women )
This one is a no brainer, every girl/woman deserves a boquet of flowers or a rose at least once a year - Just make sure they're not fake
2. Quality time
Women love attention... Most of them.. So take the day off, plan something romantic, cook her a meal, rent or download a funny or romantic comedy and be sure to give her all of your attention for that evening.
3. Something from her pintrest
Pintrest can save your ass if you don't know what your girl is interested in. If she has a pintrest account pay close attention to the things she pins, 10/10 it's things she actually wants, And this works for both men and women, whether you're in a relationship or not.
4. Spoil her - spa
If she is the type that gets this on a regular basis, she probably won't be too thrilled, but if she's hard working, and is under a lot of stress at time because of school, work, kids or just life's hurdles, go ahead and send her to a spa so she can relax
5. Surprise weekend getaway
A small weekend getaway never hurt nobody. Plan something simple, like a drive to a cabin, or beach house. Perhaps a quick stay at the Bahamas or puerto rico. If you really want to keep things simple just book a stay at a nice hotel in your area and get away from the day to day stuff
Try and stay away from:
- Fitness stuff ( unless she's a gym buff) (that rhymed 😛)
- Gift cards
- Box of chocolates with a bear ( there's an exception to this one, if you have prior knowledge that the girl actually loves stuffed animals and chocolates, then go for it )
- Lingerie - if you're trying to spice things up, okay. But this doesn't make for much of a good gift... She's gonna take it off anyway 😛
- Fake jewelry
- Clothes... Unless you dress this girl up every morning... Don't do it
( Women ➡️ men )
1. Game console
This is an obvious one, I'm sure he's left clues around about the new PS4 or XBOX1 - if you want to make your man or valentine happy, get them a new game console.
2. Car parts
Just about every guy would be excited to get new car parts... The list is endless. Performance parts, Audio stuff, cosmetics etc..
if the guy does not like beer, he's probably not a man yet so skip this one. But if he is a man and of legal age, try and get some out of the ordinary beer, perhaps something imported 😉. Be sure to know what he likes, for example: Light beer, dark beer, wheat, pilsners, ales etc...
4. Quality time -
Men love women who spend quality time with them. Don't suffocate him either, just plan something nice, cook for him, rub his feet, grab him a beer or take him out to a restaurant that has great food and beer and maybe sports on TV, show interest in the things he likes. If you're staying in, try to participate in the things he likes to do, like curse out 14 year old boys on call of duty because he can't reach a kill streak
5. Tickets to an event - sports, concert etc...
Basketball, baseball, UFC, boxing, football, soccer, hockey etc... And if you really want to make things interesting, wear the opposing teams jersey or colors 😛... Good luck
Try and stay away from:
- Watches- watches are cool, very nice and fancy to have, they add style and what not. But unless you're there with him and see him try on different styles and reach a point where he's about to drop some money on a piece, and you know exactly which one it is... Don't buy one, in most cases the watches just end up on the dresser to collect dust
- Clothing - unless you're dressing him up every morning, don't buy him clothes... Maybe a funny t shirt is okay, but everything else, I would recommend staying away from
- Gift cards- although a lot of guys I know prefer gift cards, including myself.. It shows you put little to no effort into the gift process