Everyone knows someone with a fat a$$ wallet that looks like this
Why is it bad?:
- For starters having a wallet full of stuff like the picture above, is not a good thing. If you have a wallet like this and carry it in your back pocket and sit down or drive around like that all day, you're going to run into some back problems. The Wallet applies pressure to your butt cheek which can cause back pain, shoulder pain and even pain in your hips
- This can irritate the Piriformis or the sciatic nerve which will result in a shooting pain down your leg and in some cases cause numbness of the foot or leg
IT ALSO LOOKS UGLY!
- I MEAN DONT GET ME WRONG, "TO EACH HIS OWN", IF YOU LIKE IT, OK. EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THIER OWN STYLE. BUT I MEAN, CMON... IT LOOKS TACKY AND NOT VERY PRESENTABLE.
- Although this post is a slight bit bias, because I'm really only talking about Card holders/cases because I like them better, you can always go with a slimmer wallet that holds a lot less. This in turn will give you a flatter wallet which can alleviate some of the symptoms if you have any and will look much better.
- The other thing of course is getting a card holder/ case that can fit in your front pocket. Heres a few of my favorite cases
1. GUCCI MONEY CLIP / CARD HOLDER
This one is my personal favorite, I have a chocolate brown, it fits about 6-7 cards comfortably, it looks good and and its also a money clip.
2. SHINOLA CARD WALLET
Shinola is great american leather company, they make everything from bicycles to leather backpacks and even leather toothpick holders! MADE IN USA
3. ALEXANDER MCQUEEN MINI SKULL CARD
Im not huge on graphic type print, but this one is bada$$!
4. HERSCHEL HERALD WALLET PREMIUM
Herschel has some really great hipster looking products, but when you need fancy, they still got you covered.
5. FOSSIL REYNOLDS CARD CASE
These little guys are nice, very basic, affordable and they look great.
However although great products and good quality the price point can sometimes put the longevity in question. I had purchased a calvin klein card case, very similar to this one, for only 29.00$ I loved it, but sadly after 3 months it started to tear, and eventually I got rid of it.
If you're going to invest in a card case make sure its one of highly quality. You don't have to spend 150-200$ but in most cases they last a lifetime Vs. the others.