Ah yes, the good old NY AutoShow! it comes once a year to the Jacob & Javitz center on the west side of Manhattan. Bringing in over 1 Million attendees, the NY AutoShow is one of the largest automotive shows in the world! There is nothing better than taking a train ride into the greatest city in the world, and walking a few blocks to see some of the cars that will be cruising the streets of america in the near future.
However its not always so gravy, which is why i wanted to share a few reasons why i HATE the NY AutoShow and why i LOVE the NY AutoShow.
I HATE THE NY AUTO SHOW BECAUSE:
- Too many freaking people. Way too many people, every time i try and get into a spot for a photo or a better look, about 2,000 people rush into that little spot, or they get in my way.
- Bumping into people... about 1,000 people bumped into me, about 500 kids ran into my crotch area and about 400 women grabbed my ass....ok that last one is a lie... :P
- The lines. The lines to get food, a drink, sit in one of the cars or to use the bathroom are too long.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, I HATE THIS SHOW BECAUSE ITS JUST TOO MANY PEOPLE, HAHA.
I LOVE THE NY AUTO SHOW BECAUSE:
- Duh its in New York! right after the show you can do just about anything! go to a club, bar hopping, see a show, get some good food, go shopping. Of course you can do that in another city, but it doesn't compare to NY
- Diversity, so many people from all walks of life and all over the world come to the NY Auto Show, so get social and make some new friends
- celebrities, if you're lucky and have a good eye, you'll spot a few famous people in the bunch
ok that was pretty much me venting, so lets skip to the good stuff... The photos. All photos have been shot and edited by yours truly :)